When you start playing coin master, you need to know the basics about this game.
At the start of the game, your spins are limited in number. Therefore, for beginners, set your spin at number 3. Then press the spin button for 3 seconds so that it runs automatically.
In the early stages, just spend all the spins you have.
This is an easy way for maximum results.
CM free spin daily link
Grab your gift 💝 https://bit.ly/2PfP1pr
Build a village
Build your village slowly. Alternate building the village by buying chests. By buying a chest you will get a card which will later be used to get spin and coins.
How do I get better at Coin master?
1. Use your spin only when there are important events.
2. Do not store large amounts of coins.
3. Visit the coin master page on social media to get coins and spin prizes.
4. Calculate the spin pattern so you can predict the outcome of this round of play.
5. Activate the pet if you have a minimum of 100+ spins.
Spin pattern for maximum results
Spin setting 3 9x
Spin setting 5 9x
Spin setting 10 12x
Spin setting 20 15x
Join the Coin Master Facebook group to get rare cards.
Join the Coin Master Trading Group. Each player will get a different card. For that we need help from others to get cards that we don’t have.
How do you get a lot of spins on coin master?
Invite your friends on social media. Each friend who plays, you will get 25 spins. If 100 of your friends come into play, you will get 2500 spins.
Complete the card set in each village. You will get at least 1000 spins, coins and a pet snack.
Coin master how to not get attacked
In this game, you should choose friends who you can work with so you don’t attack each other. If they don’t cooperate, you can remove them from your friends list.
Leave a few coins, so you are rarely attacked by other players.
How to get gold cards
In each village you will get a limited number of gold cards. You can also ask your friends on the Facebook group when you exchange a gold card.
What is custom ROM?
ROM is short for Read-Only Memory. It has many versions just like Windows OS does; no matter it is stock ROMs from companies, or custom ROM from third party. This new custom ROM can bring you the latest version of Android before your manufacturer. Anyhow, flashing a new ROM means installing a new operating system to your Android.
The new Android 11 comes with many new features :
- Android 11 helps minimize background activity in the apps you use least, it's the super power you can't even see.
- With your permission, Autofill remembers your logins to get you into your favorite apps at supersonic speed.
- Picture-in-Picture allows you to see two apps at once, it's like having super strength and laser vision.
- Notification Dots: Press the notification dots to quickly see what's new, and easily clear them by swiping away.
- Android Instant Apps: Teleport directly into new apps right from your browser, no installation needed.
- Google Play Protect: Working to keep your device and data safe from misbehaving apps by scanning over 50 billion apps per day, even the ones you haven't installed yet!
- Whether you're talking, playing, working or streaming, you can feel confident about keeping your battery strong and full of life.
- Share the feels with a fully redesigned emoji set, including over 60 new emoji.
- Better RAM Management.
- It has a faster, smoother and more powerful computing experience.
- OpenGL ES 3.1 and Android extension pack brings Android to the forefront of mobile graphics putting it on par with desktop and console class performance.
- Responsive, natural motion, realistic lighting and shadows, and familiar visual elements make it easier to navigate your device.
- New devices come with encryption automatically turned on to help protect data on lost or stolen devices.
- State of the art video technology with support for HEVC main profile to allow for UHD 4K 10-bit video playback, tunneled hardware video decoding to save power and improved HLS support for streaming.
- and other cool features.
Note: If there is more than one download option, that likely means that you need to download and install the Bug Fix Update for your smartphone or tablet device before you can actually update to Android 11.
Step 1:Before you go trying to update your device, you should check which version of Android you are running. You might already be on the latest version. It's easy to check so follow this guide up to step four. This screen will have a section called 'Android version'. If it doesn't, click 'Software information' to find out.
Step 2:Scroll down the Settings menu and click on 'About Phone' or 'About Tablet'. If you have a tabbed settings menu then this will appear in the 'general' section.
Refer to Android developer page to choose which version of Android your phone or tablet is running. I.e, 4.0.4 corresponds to Ice Cream Sandwich, an old version of Android that was released in 2013.
Step 3:Note: Your phone or tablet may require a Wi-Fi connection to search for an update. We suggest you to download the software Droid Over Wi-Fi because the file size can be large.
Choose and click the "Software Update" option. Next it will search available update for your phone or tablet. If update is available, you will be asked if you want to install it. Select "yes" and it will install the new operating system in your device. If you want to install it later, you can download the Android 11 file first. Download Android 11.zip