Everyone must be able to meet a doctor online, when you have time, wherever you are and with the technology you are used to using. That is the starting point of Magnus Nyhlen, a former Swedish doctor who is working on a revolution in Swedish and European healthcare with Min Doktor, a digital eHealth platform for patients and GPs.
What is Min Doktor?
“Min Doktor is a digital platform that connects patients with GPs. With Min Doktor you meet a doctor online, when you have time, wherever you are and with the technology you are used to using. Through an app, telephone or video, the doctor and the person seeking assistance try to understand each other well. By asking questions, the doctor gathers all the information needed to make a correct diagnosis. If the doctor feels that medication is needed, the patient will receive instructions. People we can not help are also referred to physical care. In this way Min Doktor digitizes triage and anamnesis completely and Min Doktor makes it possible to diagnose 70% of the incoming cases in an efficient and effective way. And the patient, the doctor and the society are relieved. ”
How did the idea for Min Doktor arise?
“When I worked as a doctor I saw in my practice, but also in the emergency room, the queues of waiting patients getting longer and longer. I was looking for a way to treat more patients in the same time. And so the idea arose for a digital service that from a patient and doctor perspective could not only deliver more efficient care, but also improve the quality of the health care process and at the same time fulfill all healthcare protocols. ”
How were the first reactions to Min Doktor?
“Patients were equally enthusiastic, but doctors also had to get used to it. Certainly in the beginning traditional GPs were skeptical. They said: you can not treat patients in this digital way. You have to see patients live. But luckily, that criticism keeps ebbing away. The most critical GPs are still not jumping, but they recognize that these are the applications of the future. They see that it works and also that Min Doktor does not influence the quality of care. ”
What did Min Doktor achieve?
“Only in the past two and a half years have we helped more than 300,000 patients. We employ about 200 doctors – 30 percent of whom are general practitioners – and more than 20 different medical specialties. And we are going to scale up further. We find no reason to limit our services to Sweden. The next step in our efforts to develop the healthcare sector is to offer our digital platform under the name Docly at European level. ”
How could Min Doktor grow so big, what were the most relevant success factors?
“The fact that we were directly embraced by patients is an important success factor. Patients expect digital health care and are happy with these types of applications. But the fact that we are all getting older and we are shortening waiting times with our e-service has contributed to our early success. In some parts of Sweden the nearest clinic is sometimes hours away. This results in dangerous situations. Then it is nice to know that there is a service with which you can go to a doctor at the touch of a button. ”
What is custom ROM?
ROM is short for Read-Only Memory. It has many versions just like Windows OS does; no matter it is stock ROMs from companies, or custom ROM from third party. This new custom ROM can bring you the latest version of Android before your manufacturer. Anyhow, flashing a new ROM means installing a new operating system to your Android.
The new Android 12 comes with many new features :
- Android 12 helps minimize background activity in the apps you use least, it's the super power you can't even see.
- With your permission, Autofill remembers your logins to get you into your favorite apps at supersonic speed.
- Picture-in-Picture allows you to see two apps at once, it's like having super strength and laser vision.
- Notification Dots: Press the notification dots to quickly see what's new, and easily clear them by swiping away.
- Android Instant Apps: Teleport directly into new apps right from your browser, no installation needed.
- Google Play Protect: Working to keep your device and data safe from misbehaving apps by scanning over 50 billion apps per day, even the ones you haven't installed yet!
- Whether you're talking, playing, working or streaming, you can feel confident about keeping your battery strong and full of life.
- Share the feels with a fully redesigned emoji set, including over 60 new emoji.
- Better RAM Management.
- It has a faster, smoother and more powerful computing experience.
- OpenGL ES 3.1 and Android extension pack brings Android to the forefront of mobile graphics putting it on par with desktop and console class performance.
- Responsive, natural motion, realistic lighting and shadows, and familiar visual elements make it easier to navigate your device.
- New devices come with encryption automatically turned on to help protect data on lost or stolen devices.
- State of the art video technology with support for HEVC main profile to allow for UHD 4K 10-bit video playback, tunneled hardware video decoding to save power and improved HLS support for streaming.
- and other cool features.
Note: If there is more than one download option, that likely means that you need to download and install the Bug Fix Update for your smartphone or tablet device before you can actually update to Android 12.
Step 1:Before you go trying to update your device, you should check which version of Android you are running. You might already be on the latest version. It's easy to check so follow this guide up to step four. This screen will have a section called 'Android version'. If it doesn't, click 'Software information' to find out.
Step 2:Scroll down the Settings menu and click on 'About Phone' or 'About Tablet'. If you have a tabbed settings menu then this will appear in the 'general' section.
Refer to Android developer page to choose which version of Android your phone or tablet is running. I.e, 4.0.4 corresponds to Ice Cream Sandwich, an old version of Android that was released in 2013.
Step 3:Note: Your phone or tablet may require a Wi-Fi connection to search for an update. We suggest you to download the software Droid Over Wi-Fi because the file size can be large.
Choose and click the "Software Update" option. Next it will search available update for your phone or tablet. If update is available, you will be asked if you want to install it. Select "yes" and it will install the new operating system in your device. If you want to install it later, you can download the Android 12 file first. Download Android 12.zip